Neighborhood Edition 2023
Hollymead Elementary School
August 14-18, 2023
We are thrilled to bring all of the fun of Camp4Real summer camp back to our awesome North Cville families this August! Just like our other summer camps, your kids will enjoy a full week of outdoor activity, creative play, and positive engagement with the Camp4Real crew!
- Monday, Aug. 14 - Friday, Aug. 18
- Full Day: 8 AM-3:30 PM - All ages. Snacks and lunch included.
- Half Day: 8 AM-1 PM - All ages. Snacks included.
- A safe, nurturing, and inclusive environment convenient to home
- Half day attendance option for all ages
- Delicious and kid-friendly plant-based snacks and lunches served daily by our partnering restaurants: Botanical, Firefly, Mezeh and Roots Natural Kitchen
- Pool time at the Hollymead Community Pool
- Hiking excursions throughout the wonderful Forest Lakes trail system
- Exciting and dynamic camp games and physical fitness activities led by Camp4Real owner and experienced physical education professional, Scott Williams (AKA Mr. Dubs!)
- Dynamic and fun education on the fundamentals of good nutrition
REGISTER NOW AND ENJOY:
- Half-day camp option for all ages!
- Early bird registration discount
- 20% sibling discount
- 20% discount for our teachers, first responders and military families
- Scholarship options
- Full Day: One Student: $375 with additional students: $300 per child (living within the same household)
- Half Day: One Student: $300 with additional students: $240 per child (living within the same household)
- Fees increase at 12:01am on Wednesday, February 15th (New Extended Early Bird Deadline)
- Full Day: One Student: $425 with additional students: $340 per child (living within the same household)
- Half Day: One Student: $350 with additional students: $280 per child (living within the same household)
- Fees increase at 12:01am on Friday, April 28th
- Full Day: One Student: $475 with additional students: $380 per child (living within the same household)
- Half Day: One Student: $400 with additional students: $320 per child (living within the same household)
- Until Camp Sells Out OR 5 Days Prior to the Start of the Camp Week
We offer a risk-free summer camp registration option through cancellation insurance. We get that sometimes plans change and offer parents the option to purchase cancellation insurance – a non-refundable $50 per child, per camp week fee – during registration. Cancellation insurance ensures that you will receive a refund of your unused camp registration fees when you notify us two weeks prior to the start of your registered camp week.
How it Works: With the purchase of cancellation insurance, you have the option to transfer your camp registration to a future 2023 camp week (as space is available) OR receive a full refund for the amount of your registration fees.
What if I need to cancel but I don’t have cancellation insurance? Or what if I have cancellation insurance but notify Camp4Real of my cancellation after the refund deadline has passed?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds without the purchase of cancellation insurance or if the cancellation notice is received after our deadline, however, all unused registration fees will be donated forward into our scholarship fund. We are passionate about giving back to our community and our scholarship fund allows us to provide camp resources to underprivileged families in our community who may not otherwise have such an opportunity.
*Note that free transfer of registration or full refund applies if cancellation notice is received two weeks prior to the start of your camp week.
NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?
We have a limited number of full and partial scholarships available. Click here to learn more and apply
Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions and click here to view our camp Pack List
Have additional questions? Please email us at [email protected]